Dr. Patricia López Fajardo
Dr. Patricia López Fajardo is intensive medicine specialist With a long career at the Hospital La Candelaria in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Got sor doctorate in Biomedical and Clinical Research.
After many years dedicated to his specialty, he wanted train in Aesthetic Medicine and that's how he did the specific Master of the Complutense University of Madrid. This path finally led him to CSE | Clínica Salud Estética and quickly tuned in with the philosophy and working method of Dr. Antonio García and your team.
With it, therefore, we have a holistic and comprehensive training doctor who can rely on the increasingly sophisticated procedures and technologies we develop. In particular, run the Profound-CSE system, which requires such a specialist, and the treatments of facial, neck and cleavage redensification.
1. University Training:
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the ULL
2. Postgraduate University Training:
- Training via MIR, in Intensive Care medicine, at HUNSC: 1996-2001.
- Rotation by the Unit Pediatric Intensive Medicine. Qualification Excellent.
- Rotation by the Unit postoperative of cardiac surgery. Qualification: Excellent.
- Studies Doctorate in Biomedical and Clinical Research (Research aptitude). Outstanding Rating
- Doctoral Thesis: "Association between TIMP-1 levels and mortality in patients with severe head trauma." Reading on October 16, 2014. Cum Laude rating. Publication of the same PLOS ONE April 2014 | Volume 9 | Issue 4.
- Service Commission in the Unit of neurotrauma. Addenbrooks Hospital (NHI). Cambridge 2011.
- MIR Scholarship With full dedication. HUNSC. Perfluorocarbon ventilation prevents and / or attenuates acute lung injury, 1999.
- Annual Research Award. Our Lady of La Candelaria University Hospital. S / C of Tenerife. FIRST PRIZE: "Imaging techniques in percutaneous tracheostomy". Patricia López, Carmen R. Fraga, Vicente Martín, Mar Martín, Candelaria Ruiz. April 2002
- Master in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine by the Complutense University of Madrid. July 2019